Tuesday 13 November 2012

Models 1 and Vision ID modelling Competition.

Hey guys!

Well, I got an email off one of my lecturers inviting us to a modelling event, I emailed the organisers about tickets, and then they offered me paid work for the event so it's win win!
I knew Vision ID from a previous photo shoot I had taken of CAMERON FOX, posted previously.
I was able to meet a few of the 'fresh faces' and was able to get their numbers and hand out my business cards, so I have a few more agency shoots booked now :)

Here's a few images from the night.

Here are a few of the contestants;



(right) Chloe came 2nd place for girls at the end of the event

(Davey, Left and Matt, Right are friends of mine, Matt came in the top 5 boys)


Here's Kurt(First photo left) with Davey and Gareth (Second photo left)
Kurt came 2nd place boys and already had received a contract with Vision ID, and Gareth came 3rd place.



This is Hollie, She's now a top fashion model, scouted by Vision ID (Previously Kirstie Howells) and now placed with Models 1!
An absolutely stunning girl, you can just tell she's a model, and so down to earth.. I spent my whole night with her and Kirstie Howell's telling me how pretty I was and how they loved my hair, was crazy! 



Here's Kurt with Kirstie, Kirstie is a little bit on the champagne side, but still a very laid back and professional agent! Find Kirstie's website here;
You can see all the up and coming models Kirstie has spotted and developped, on their main board and also on the fresh face board! Need to keep an eye out for some of these in the future!

Speak soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment