Friday 29 March 2013

ROXY



Hey guys!
I've entered a competition to become a Roxy Girl!
If I win I get to go to the HEART ISLAND - Just off Fiji, and another secret trip.. and win up to $5000 and lots of other little stuff!

I had to make a video and now it's up to the world to help me by voting!


Below is the link! if you could pretty please click on the Thumbs up it'd be AMAZING!
You can vote every day from now until the 11th! :D PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
PRETTY PLEASE!!

https://roxydare.quiksilver.com/facebook/fbtabpage/gallery/20444/en%20Check%20out%20my%20Roxy%20#DAREYOURSELF

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Ey I really like your blog.. i'm following you because I saw you at lookbook forum. So follow me back :)

    xoxo Karlijn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! You're so pretty and fashionable I'm sure you'll do amazing :)
    l'm excited to follow you and I would be so excited to have you check out my blog if you have a spare moment and if you like what you see, follow back? I'm just getting it all up and running now so it's early days :)
    www.lanouvellenoire.blogspot.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete