Wednesday 25 July 2012

got to meet my father in law! lots of pictures!

Well, I've been really really busy the last few days!
On Sunday I got to meet my father in law for the first time, kind of weird seeing I've been dating his son for 2 years. Even weirder for my 23 year old boyfriend who hasn't seen his father since he was 2 years old!
Crazy! It was a lovely two days though...

I messaged his dad just before Christmas as he had regular contact with his older sister, but didn't speak to Andrew... which is fair enough, my boyfriend is stubborn haha.
His dad sent him a message, and after around 2 months, he replied back.. and now talk every now and again which is lovely! My deed has been done!

Our niece and nephew got to meet their grandfather, which is what I find the most important! I never had grandparents, as my mum doesn't know her dad, and my dad's dad died before I was born.

I added some fashion into this.. I wanted to make a good impression on my father in law :P
Here are my outfits!

Saturday -






Sunday -





Here's our day in photos.


















Meeting grandfather Sutton for the first time!


India being a moody cow again haha.













2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for that kind of meeting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute & you look great!
    Let´s follow each other

    http://nudelovesnerd.blogspot.de/

    xxx
    D

    ReplyDelete