Sunday 15 July 2012

UNIVERSITY FRIENDS!

Afternoon everyone,
Got home from work to a lovely delivery on my Dropbox account.
Last week, I had to travel to Caerleon University (where I will be studying in September) to hand in my previous qualifications to secure my place within my course.
So on my double bus journey, that I will have to do every day for the next three years :( I met up with another student who will be on the same course as me.
Jay "Josh" Maybry. A fellow photographer.
I needed to update my LOOKBOOK page, and Jay needed to update his Portfolio.

Here are some of the images;




 Hype my look on lookbook!




10 comments:

  1. Great outfit and photos! I really like your blog banner. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo with the hair, great! :)


    SEARCH IN FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw ur entry on the lookbook forum and loved ur blog! Following ;)

    http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool photos, i love the first one and the one you're sitting on the street :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress:) i live in cardiff too haha:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did a wonderful job... as did you Lovely! Love the hair flip! Perfection!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is absolutely amazing! I'm glad I foud it :)

    would you like to follow each other? :)) let me know and I will follow back :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cool!! i like this outfit! and photos!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, these shots are amazing. Freakin' supermodel status. That dress is hot, I love how it's so casually sexy. And your shoes are super cute!

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete