Friday 15 June 2012

Birthday Decorations DIY

Continuing with my boyfriends birthday preparations... I had free time in college because I've finished all my work so started to make decorations for the bedroom ready for Andrew's birthday at the start of July.

I found a cute little printable alphabet bunting online, but couldn't print them off in college because the website was blocked :( Sad times!
I had to go on a search and the only semi decent one I found was covered in Pirate designs ahah.
http://twopennybluemom.wordpress.com/?s=pirate

This is the link I downloaded my alphabet bunting from, Luckily the letters I wanted didn't have crazy designs on them (just a few skulls and lines!)
I think they're mega cute and simply easy to make.





All you need to do is print off the letters needed, fold over the top of the bunting around an inch, place string/wall/whatever hanging material you want to use and glue it over!
All done! Nice and simple!

But shhhh, He's not allowed to know!




5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Your boyfriend is so lucky (:
    Also I'm super excited to follow you (found you on Chictopia) and hope you'll return the favor!

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment :)
    I will follow back now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. endearin' decoration;)
    may be we could follow each other-just let me know and I'll return the favor
    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    cheers,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you're sweet! thanks for following me, followed back<3


    xxo,
    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a lovely idea! might do something similar for my room as well :) and thank you for following me dear <3

    ReplyDelete