Thursday, 28 June 2012

Thank god it was Thursday.

Hey guys.
Well, as I said in a previous post... I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED COLLEGE WOO!
My class and I all went for a meal last night at TGI's. Being a vegetarian, there's not much choice for me. But I managed to find something good!




OMNOMNOM!

Before my food, I went to my niece and nephews sports day (Shaquille's first ever one!)
The school told us to arrive at 2, but started at quarter to :( So we missed Shaquille's first race.
Here are some shots of the kids, plus a few of their mother's friend's children.





Pouting for her mummy's camera haha.



Shaquille being a little monster for his daddy.

My personal favourite photo. My sister-in-law's friend's daughter.

9 comments:

  1. these kids are so sweet! really liked the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just stopped by and thought to introduce my blog. I post almost everyday about high and low fashion, from Japan. Love to improve myself, and trying my best on my blog right now. So hopefully you'll come by. Also, if you like it, please follow:) Thanks for taking your time, ciao and hope you come and visit.

    Little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing school. That is huge news. Love all these cute kiddo pics, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!So cute kids ;) great blog :) xx Melodylouise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    Amazing post, lovely pictures!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics ;)
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah what lovely photos love the sports day ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nephew looks exactly like my bro when he was little!


    Great blog hun.

    Sheree x

    www.glitzngrime.com

    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete